I LOVE GSuite and share tooltips etc on this page.
- For larger than normal files, allowing you to bypass any sharing limits. This means you can have others add any files straight into your Drive like you can with Dropbox.
- Go to http://tinyurl.com/googledropboxscript.
- It is read-only, so click File, Make a Copy.
- Change the name in Line 12 from “Work Collector” to whatever you want.
- From the Run menu, choose doGet and authorize
- Go to the Publish menu and choose Deploy as Web App, Save New Version, Anyone, even anonymous from the drop-down menu.
- Click deploy.
- If you need help with anything for a Google site, head to http://steegle.com for expert advice!
- Create a custom header for your site by using a Google Drawing, dimensions are 150 x 800 for the best fit.